Nuffnang ads

Saturday, January 1, 2011

==NeW YeAr CoUntDOwN==@ Boston 又一城 Mont Kiara~~

Just finished dinner with my family and guess what??It's time for New Year Countdown!!!!2010 was kind of blissful year for me, thereofre I hope 2011 is going to be a super wonderful and blissful and happy year for me and everyone!!
So, in order to welcome 2011, I went to Boston 又一城 located in Mont Kiara with joy:)The songs they played there were nice and the party packs are cool that I grab a few so that I could give it to my nieces and nephew hehehe..

Hoegaarden 2 pint!!


Were taking pictures with the beer the fun pack and the christmas trees while waiting for count down~~






An Haagen Dazs ice cream named "Jingle Bell" before home~~


Grabbed lotz of party packs hehehe...


Love the ring with blue light on it hehehe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment