Nuffnang ads

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My favourite Body Lotion~Johnson's Body Care Lotion!

HI everyone~~Just received the new products from Johnsons Body Care a couple days ago, opened the envelope, revealed my favourite body lotion, the 24 hours Lasting Moisture Body Lotion!!Yay!! Since I was the chosen one (Johnson’s Body Care chooses 20 loyal fb fans to participate in this special product test hehe, I am one of the 20loyal fans ^_^), therefore I planned to do a test to myself using this body lotion.

In fact, I am a Johnson’s baby lotion’s super loyal fans. My mum used to apply Johnson’s baby lotion on me since I was a baby. When I grown up and become an adult, even sometimes my friends recommends me other body lotion’s brand, but I still stick to Johnson’s Baby lotion because of its fragrance, it reminds me of my childhood time..so sweet



Received from the Johnson's facebook page
So Soft So Johnson's , so cute and adorable ^_^




The old-version of Johnson's baby lotion that me and my mum used before:)


The new improves Johnson's body lotion that I bought in Watson few weeks ago:)


The one I received from Johnson's Body Care, Love it:)


Alright here’s a little trick to test your skin’s condition. First of all, use a finger nail to scratch your the other arm (medium strength), then look at the skin’s color tone. If you found out the place that you just scratched has different color tone with the original color of your skin, it shows that your skin is in dryness condition, lack of moisture of course. As for me, since I was kinda busy to apply lotions these few weeks (were rushing my thesis), of course a different skin color appeared after I scratched it with my finger >.< (indicated by red circle)


Second step, apply an adequate amount of Johnson's body lotion to the same arm, massage it until it is absorb into your skin. At the same time, you will find there is a very refreshing peach flavor fragrance greets your nostrils, creating the cozy feel immediately~~


See, no more 2 color tones even I scratched again at the same arm. What I got is the instant change of radiant and even color tone on my skin, such a miracle!!


As we all know, Johnson's baby lotion is a well-known brand since many years ago. In my opinion, this new improved peach fragrance Johnson's body lotion has given me a smooth and a very soft baby-like skin despite the instant radiant skin tone. Besides, the peach flavor fragrance is so sweet so refreshing that I don't even need to apply perfume on me because it smells better than any perfume! Try it and you'll know that I'm not lying!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!So amazing la the results! I also want to go buy a JOhnson lotion already!!

    ReplyDelete