Nuffnang ads

Sunday, May 15, 2011

DesseRt TemptAtiOns @ ThE LoAF CaFE

Today I went to Pavilion and I saw a beautiful cafe with lotz of ppl were queueing in front of it. I was being attracted by the spectacular and long queue, so i decided to join them in the queue hehe~~

So after 15 minutes queueing, finally I get to buy half dozen of cute cup cakes:) I have no choice but to take away because all the tables in the cafe were occupied..:(

Here goes my cute little cup cakes~~

They wrapped it with their own paper tray and wrapping paper~~

!!!!!yummy yummy!!!!!!

~~Glitzy Strawberry~~

~~Luxurious Chocolate~~

~~Refreshing Longan~~

~~Tangy Lemon~~

~~Banana Supreme~~

~~Oreo Crunch Munch~~

A peep into the tasty oreo crunch munch~~~yum yum!!

Love it??? Try it!!!^_^

I tried all these cup cakes in 2 days time~~However, I have to admit that the appearance of these cup cakes are way much tastier than its real taste..haha..just being frank~~hahaaha

No comments:

Post a Comment