Nuffnang ads

Monday, January 31, 2011

!!!!!!@Mega Specialty 12-inches tall Monster Burger@!!!!!!

This is "must blog" experience i've ever had before, a Mega Specialty 12-inches tall Monster Burger!!Longer than my hand la dude!!see the pictures yourselves and get drooling!!!very tasty and delicious I must say!!!!Gonna give it a 4 stars!!****(total is 5 stars):)

This Lychee ice blended is superb!!


This is ice honey lemon..to be frankly..not nice..dun order next time^_^


Mushroom soup, very delicious too, ordered another one after I finished the first plate hehehe..


Can you feel the GIGANTIC BURGER IN YR MOUTH????




was trying very hard to fill it all into my mouth!!


Of course I failed to do so, it is tooo gigantic BiGGGGG!!!




It was so delicious, u can choose either with or without beef, there is 2 options:) I was having without beef one:) the fish fillets, chicken hams, and chicken fillets are so juicy and tasty man!!!




Their advertisement is true!!!


Definately I will come again!!!Wait for me GIGANTIC BURGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment