Nuffnang ads

Monday, December 14, 2009

*BMFU'09 Dinner****@Malacca

Year in and year out, how time flies! IN a blink of an eye, 4 years of university life are almost come to an end..Sounds sad but we BMFU has organized a final year party at a hotel in Malacca. Everyone is dressed up the best way that he/she could be. Same thing happened to me, paid for RM35 for make up and a hair-do with my buddy:)

Were taking picture in the studion using some dolls there hehe:)


My dear Xia xia :)


Atendding Masquerade??






Picture with Halim, da guitar player


With Ah Chuah


Dear Cute Wan Wan & me:)


Dear Pretty Xia & me:)


BMFU 五朵金花 lol


With Hafiz~~


With Lai lai~~






With Shidi~~


Being awarded as prom queen by Prof. Chong, yay!!




Sang a song, lululala~~~






FInally, end of the party and it was time to PARTIEEEEE!!!!!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment